Live your life crazy and love every second of it !

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Outing with friends =D

Today, after the class,I,Wyrnn,Frances,Jane,Chloe went gurney to do our english assignment.
But before we do the assignment, we went sakaesushi to have our lunch. =]
The restaurant has a picture of a cute big frog on the wall, but unfortunately I forgot to capture the picture of it. Ouch ! ><
But nevermind, there will be another chance for it !
Wyrnn wanted to eat yong taufu,so she didn't eat with us.
"Wyrnn ! Next time I accompany you to eat the claypot chicken rice !! XD"
We took a lot of picture today, NON-STOP since we sit down until we finished our food.
The food is nice, the environment is nice, the leng luiis whose with me are nice too ! =D
"Jane,can I eat this salmon?"
Haha Jane, we din mean to bully you, but you are cute when being bully !! XDXD

After the lunch, we went to starbucks to do our assignment. We stayed at there start from 3pm until 8pm ! 5 hours ! Maybe everyone was concentrating, we only took a few pictures that time ><

At night, I had my dinner with Tao. Because of my request, we went to the vegetarian restaurant nearby. We also bought some biscuit, I bought my favourite grape biscuit, it is so nice. ^^




































































































































I had a nice day =]

No comments: