Live your life crazy and love every second of it !

Sunday, October 18, 2009

My lovely 18 ( p1 )

I am really glad for my birthday, it was a special birthday.
I had three cakes for this year's birthday, I had many friends to accompany me.
I had lots of greetings and wishes from all my friends.
Really so happy, I can't stop smiling that day ^^

The stories :

15/10/2009
I went redbox with Tao and Mary. At first we only plan to go there for sing and also, eat. =X
We sing non-stop for 1 and half hour, I and Tao really very enjoy with
singing, I am glad I know her, I am glad I found someone to sing with me. And for sure, share my happy and sad moments.
We will always sing together, in our heart. ^^

Half way while I and Tao singing, Mary took out a cake ! I was so surprised !
'Mary, Thanks for the cake !!!'
That was the first cake I had fo
r this birthday, green tea flavour and full of fruits on the top.
It was so yummy, the layers of cake is made of green tea and the cream added some red beans in it !
It was my first time to try on green tea flavour's cake, and it was really nice !
! !














My first cake !


We also ate a lot of food in redbox, I love the duck, lamb and squid from there !
I love redbox. =D














I love foods !

After the 'redbox', Mary went back, I and Tao
continue to shop in Gurney.
When we decided to go back and phoned the taxi uncle, Summer phone us and ask us for dinner.
We had already full for sure, but then we hope to meet with Theng, so we
went Gurney Drive Food court.
And for sure, say sorry to the taxi uncle with a guilty voice.
=X
After meet them and chat chat, we went back
to our home, and slept.


















Cute Tao.


















I.

16/10/2009
It was a Friday, both I and Tao don't have class, so we asked Ojj to have lunch with us.

We went 王昭君鱼头米粉, it located just infront of our house. =='''
We ordered a mihun, a taufu and a tanghun.
It was so nice, I can't wait to eat it again. Hahax ^^
After we had our lunch, I and Tao went to our old home to get back her stuff.

We met Miss Cool, miss her so much. She always take care of me and Tao, a lovely woman. =]
When I see Tao's stuff, I was thinking something.
As what I think, we throw half of the things.
Tao really got so many things, it was really too hard to imagine. =='''
After 1 hour, FINALLY we done. So tired
and sleepy, going to ask her massage me. XD
We went back to our home, took everything upstairs. After that, my parent come to fetch us back to my sweet home.
At the night, we had our dinner nearby my sweet home. We ate cereal prawns, it was so nice !

When 12am, I received so many greets and wishes from my friends.
Thanks !!!

Because my birthday was also Deepavali, I heard fireworks's sound.
What a special present. =X
I remember last year my birthday was Hari raya.
LOL ^^

No comments: