Live your life crazy and love every second of it !

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Outing again~!

Today I,Tao and Ojj plan to have our dinner at sushi king.
But then there are too many people waiting,so we switch to sakae sushi.
Once more~SAKAESUSHI LOL
I think I had already knew how to draw the frog of Sakae. XD
After that,we just simply walk in the mall.
I and Tao bought a cute toothbrush holder and we bought for Summer too.
I bought a bear, Tao bought a panda and we bought a hello kitty for Summer !
Hope she likes it ! ^^
After that, we went coffee island for relax. =]
I ordered a green tea, it is so 'green'. =X
I non-stop chatting with Tao and Ojj, hope everyone has a nice day. ^^

















Sakae Sushi again.















My sauce.
















Cute frog.



















My green tea.















Tao's.



















Ojj's.















Milk and sugar syrup.















Hot water.















Coffee Island.















My lovely bracelet.















Mine and Tao's hand. ^^















Me, Summer, Tao.















Mine, Summer's, Tao's.