Live your life crazy and love every second of it !

Sunday, October 11, 2009

1010.

Today I woke up early in the morning, for what?
For watch movie.
I watched 2 movie today,one at home,one in cinema.
The one I watched at home is 'Benjamin Button'.
It is a touching story.
The reason I watched this,is because I choosen the novel 'Benjamin Button' for my english assignment.
At first,I bought the movie just for the assignment.
I has to know the story before I can do the assignment.
But after I watched it,i noticed that,this movie is really a nice movie to watch with.
Touching plot,full with love,full with scene which can make people cry.
I am glad I won't regret for buying it,yet happy with that.
^^

This afternoon,i went out with a friend =]
We watched a movie,'Tsunami in Haeundae'
There are some funny scenes in this movie.
And the same time,love again.
Love between couple,love between mother and a son,love between parent and their daughter.
A touching movie.

By the way, I am glad to go out with my friend !! ^^
Since we forgot to snap any photo.....................
So there will be next outing for us to snap many photos,ok? Hahax ^^

Today watched two touching movie, What is going to touch my mind? =X

No comments: