Live your life crazy and love every second of it !

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

EMPTY !

Just started my new semester two weeks ago, and I am only taking three subjects for this semester, which means that I will be really free !
At first my classes are on monday, tuesday and thursday. But now it changed !
I have classes on monday and thursday ONLY.
How am I going to spend my empty slot for tuesday and wednesday? Good question !
I am gonna plan for it, can't wasting my time on sleep and eat and sleep and eat ! AWWWW !
Gonna do some shopping, sing some songs, exercising, DIY, cleaning, reading, eat better, sleep better..and also play a game with my sister since I am really free for it !!!
Haha it seems like eat and sleep are still very important for me, cannot be excluded ~ LOL
And I will be more outgoing, staying in aircond room for a long time makes me feel sick !
I wanna go jogging ! hiking ! shopping ! XD
Uploaded some photos, it will be dull if there's only words right?? HAHA

Me and my mei like cup noodles for no reason ! LOL



















Thanks Yee for giving me this ! It's sweeeeet !!! Love you !!! ^^















Say hi ~

No comments: