Live your life crazy and love every second of it !

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Maplestory.

When I was in form 4, I am kinda addicted to this.
So do my friends, we all crazy for it.
We talked about where to train, how to level up, what weapons we hunted, which boss we killed, and which bastard we have met in the game or our maple bf or gf, everything about it at everytime !
So memorable, sometimes I think, this game made me and my friends closer.
Still remember the nights me and Yasmin slacked in free market and chatting, she is such a good girl, thanks for listening to me when I need her !

And it was fun listening to the guys comparing their characters !
About whose level higher, whose weapon better or which skills are more awesome !
Really funny? HAHA

I feel like wanna play it again, maybe when I have my holidays.
But I played banned story recently, just to create the character I like, and also my hacked account Foreverpiggy, such a painful memory ! ><


Foreverpiggy <3






Wish so much to marry in Maple, like this ^^

No comments: