Live your life crazy and love every second of it !

Friday, February 18, 2011

Recent life !

Sorry to my blog again ! aiya !
I am going to talk about my recent life ^^

I went to do pedicure 1 week before chinese new year, and I choosed red colour, it looked great !
I am in love with it ! ^^

With rose !



















I went First Avenue's cinema for movie last week, together with Yee, Yean and Chloe ~
We bought popcorn and it was in really really big size !
But me and Yee was able to finished it ! SOOOOOOOOOO TAMCIAK ! @@

Regular and large ! Well, no doubt the bigger one is me and Yee's =P














I bought a cup together with Yee, our favourite colour, green and blue ! So glad with it ^^

Green versus Blue ~



















I felt so free today, so I cooked Tang Yuan ! =]

Yum yum, taste good ! ^^






































And I also washed my bear !

Enjoy bathing =D



















Just noticed that the things I wrote on today are totally not related at all, but it doesn't matter as well as I remember to update my blog right?? Hahahahax !

No comments: