Live your life crazy and love every second of it !

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Recent me !

Taking photo has become one of my favourite thing to do recently, I bet my friends will anti me because of that ! Hahahahaha !! ^^

We went to Clinic Cafe !














Me! ^^o



















Gorgeous Yee ! =D



















Tamciak eh me ~














So nice ar ~



















Some photo I found ~
Cute finger people @@














Playing around with my nails !














I bought this box on my birthday ! What a lucky day for me, so glad to have this~















I bought this too, my second lovely book !!! Hehex, a really cute 1 ~














Its the shoe I bought to wear at home ! sweet and lovely colour ~!~!~!



















Few days ago, I found this while I was tidying my cupboard!
I made it when I was in primary school ! hahax














Myself ! ^^















I am so glad to have my wonderful life now ! LOVE





No comments: