Live your life crazy and love every second of it !

Monday, October 18, 2010

MY GLORIOUS 19'S BIRTHDAY ! ^^o

I had a splendid birthday! Everything seems so lovely, hee ^^
Thanks for everyone who wished me and celebrated with me !!!!!!

My family bought a cake for me, and we went to tambum to eat seafood~
I love my papa, mama didi and meimei !


The drinks, green for me, red for my sister, orange for my brother ! =P














The foods we ordered ! ^^



















































































My tiramisu cake ! =)














ME !














My papa and mama !!! ^^













My brother and sister ! =D













Thanks a lot for my lovely family ! MUACKS !

My sweet friends celebrated with me too ! I was surprised by them !
I thought they just want to celebrate with sjun, when i saw the cake, i just sing the birthday song and Frances shouted: 'You don't need to sing la, you have your cake too !'
I was really shocked ! HAHAX !
Thanks so much for them ! ^^
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH !
Thanks to yee, yan, tao,jun, yi, frances and chloe !!!!

My cake !










Sjun's cake !










ME ~ i still looked surprise !




















SJUN~


















US !










Haha i like this so much ~ =D













3 of us ~~

















LOVE SWEET LOVE ! HAHAHAHAHA










KISS KISS =P










Me and yan ! I don't really know what were we actually doing ><













Pretty girls !










Love love ~




















Hee I laughed so happy ! ^^













Yum yum on the table ~













3 leng luiis !













Cute cute ~










I love you, yee ! =P










4 PRINCESS !













1,2 say 'kimchi' !













8 of us !!!






























Haha guess what Frances was doing?










SWEET !













Love this to the max, we were really glad !

















Hee nice shot =)

















Hahahahahahaha !

















They know each other because of me =P













Thanks qiqi for accompany me on my birthday !! and Jiajing, Jian an too !! ^^














All my presents, heex =D

















I took this on my birthday !! ^^o













Had a really great birthday ! I love all of you !!!!!! ^^

2 comments:

Qi said...

my photo.. not nice.. lols.. hope u like the present ^^

♫ Kay ♫ said...

Qi~
We only took 1 photo !
No choice, aiyayayayaya ><
I love your present so much, green in colour, so cute ~ ^^