Live your life crazy and love every second of it !

Sunday, October 10, 2010

101010

Today is a special day, 101010, I have a lot to tell, gonna share some here.


Thanks for the people who love me, care about me. With all the loves you guys gave, I know myself will always become a better person, especially my family, my father, my mother, my sister and my brother, they made my world better. Whenever I met problems, or happened happy things, they are always the people that I will think about, and would like to share with them, THANKS PAPA MAMA DIDI AND MEIMEI ! MUACKS !


For sure, I won't forget about my friends, how lovely when you have people to share your joy, accompany by your side whenever you are sad, friends are the always the best ! Sometimes you just wonder how they understand you so well, nothing can explain this, its just fate for you to meet them and they become your best buddies !!! I always remember we did lots of stupid and crazy stuffs, I don't mind on that, because all of you are my best friends ! And I remember friends whose I always nagging with when I face problems, whenever I feel down, it feels really good when you able to find someone to talk about the problems.
I wish I can be the one that you will think of when you need helps !

I LOVE ALL OF YOU ! THANKS FOR MAKING ME A BETTER PERSON !



Wish everyone have a great day ! =D

No comments: