Live your life crazy and love every second of it !

Friday, December 11, 2009

Seafood

After few days left Tao alone in Penang, I am finally backed !
Felt so guilty because left her alone !
So the next day after I came back, we decided to go to eat seafood !
Walked for a kinda long journey to reach at the restaurant, and I am still half sleeping !! ><
Felt so tired after the first day of my final exam, even though I do not pay that much attention. MUAHAHA =]
At the restaurant, we ordered four dishes.
The appetizer-pickled peanuts ! Taste so nice, I used to eat it always when I was a kid. ^^













Broccoli.













Soft shell crab.













Spinach.













Mantis Shrimp.













^^













I still looked sleepy in this photo @@


We had a great meal, although it was not so nice like what I tried at other restaurant.
We talked, we laughed, we ate, and we SHOCKED !
When we pay the the bill, definitely we get shocked !
Only four dishes and only two people, the total amount for our meal = RM 144.50 !
Get a greatest experience ever after, first time two people went to eat seafood, first time get shocked by a bill since it is not really that tasty as I predict. Dissapointed !
The price will be reasonable if the food was really delicious, but it wasn't !! ><

Finally I past my final examination, now its the days for fun !
Dear everyone, date me out ~! ^^
Wish all my friends who having holiday have fun ! =]

Its nice to be with family

No comments: