Live your life crazy and love every second of it !

Monday, December 14, 2009

First Sunday during the holidays =]

Yesterday night, I went to Perak for my cousin's birthday party.
Wish he has a great birthday ^^
I knew he was glad to receive so many presents. Hahax =D
But I forgot to take picture. Ouch ><
Everyone knows, I always forget things. Hohox =X
Since I came back late last night, I slept until 1pm today. =X
In the afternoon, I went Penang with my family. ^^
We went to eat the famous 'Char Kuey Tiow' from Lorong Selamat.
Really wait for a long time. ><
Saw many eggs at the stall there, even some marks on it. @@
Ate lots of food ! The 'ais kacang' was nice ! Many red beans. hahax
After the breakfast/lunch, we went to Gurney.
Watched a movie, 2012.
I am kinda late for it ><
Feel that recently there are many movies showing, going to watch it. ^^
Look forward for ' The Princess and the frog ' .
After the movie, we had our dinner and we bought ' Egg Tart '.
I'm lovin it !~ ^^










The famous ' Char Kuey Tiow ', but I think Chili had overtake all the other taste. @@















Curry Mee.













Ais Kacang with many red beans !













Loh bak.













Loh Bak's sauce.













' Jiu Hu Eng Cai' . XD













Egg Tart !











My family got 5 members, there are 6 egg tart, wonder who will get the NO.6. =D

No comments: