Live your life crazy and love every second of it !

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Days =]

On 26/12/2009, I went to Salad Bowl at Chain Ferry there to have my dinner.
Nearby the restaurant was so quiet, no other restaurants or shops are opening. @@
The food was nice ! My dad told me that this restaurant had already opened for 30 years ++ !
Love the food so much =]

Sunday, I went to Penang Bird Park with my family.
Because we don't want to shopping anymore. LOL @@
We saw many different species of bird, with different colours, different sizes.
Especially like the owl which blink to me. Looks flirting ^^
While looking the birds, we passed a pond.
It looked like nothing inside until we observed saw a BIG crocodile !
With that close distance, the crocodile was really big in size.
If it can stand, I think it is taller than me. =X
Although there are fence, but I am still not dare to walk too near.
We even observed something more terrible.
When we kinda near to it, it will swim/ crawl near to us.
So we walked to the other direction, behind the crocodile.
WOW, the crocodile 'reverse' like a car and move to us. LOL @@
So, we all keep walk more and more far, act like a bait. ==
But the crocodile really move to us.
I guess, it was hungry that time.
Poor crocodile... XD
After had a fun time playing with that crocodile, we continue to visit the park.
We saw three cute owls, whose know how to dance ! So cute ! But they never open their eyes -.-
We also take a family portrait, before when my relatives come to our house, we did take them to the park too !
I and my family also took a family portrait before !
When I compare the photo, well, no obvious differences with the face, but only the hair, the clothes (not for my dad), the background and the HEIGHT !
Had a nice day in the park, and shocked my sister with worms.

After that, we went to eat seafood beside a beach.
I love seafood, so yummy, so fresh, so FAT. LOL

A fun Sunday which make me exhausted and happy. ^^

No comments: