Live your life crazy and love every second of it !

Friday, November 13, 2009

Ridiculous.

I went to have my lunch with Yee, Yean, Yii, Frances and Chloe at Tanjung Bungah there.
Nice spicy Malay food and I didn't pay for my eggplant. LOL =X
After lunch, I went to red box with Yee. XD
Had a lot of fun there and listened to many nice songs. ^^
I ♥ music !
After that, we went to have our dinner.
Yummy claypot chicken rice. ^^

After the dinner, we were in good mood to chat with each other.
So we choose a very GOOD place, POPULAR ! =='''''''''
We talked LOUDLY as there was very NOISY. * Fainted *

The ridiculous part~
I was finding a book that time, but I coundn't find it !
How bad ! Then Yee suddenly told me, someone carrying the book I am finding. ARGH ! ><
That is the last for that book I think, because I really couldn't find any others.
I am so agitated ! So I and Yee start to searching for that people who took the book. A pair of couple.
And lastly, we saw them at counter.
How sad, I thought they are going to pay.
Suddenly, they walked away, and something WONDERFUL happened.
They put the book back to the rack !
MUAHAHAHAHAHA~~^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
I laughed like I never laugh before, and pretend nothing happen. LOL
Somemore hide behind another book rack to observe them.
Like detective LOL !!!!! @@
And when they walked away, I immediately ran toward the book !
I hold the book so tight, so nice to have it, I am really glad. ^^
At last, I didn't buy it. =='''
There are some reasons that cause I didn't buy it. =X
But I read it, I am happt enough already. ^^
Thanks for that couple, although they will never know all those 'hide and seek' stuff. ==

No comments: