Live your life crazy and love every second of it !

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dissapointed.

Tonight, I and my family went to a restaurant to have our dinner.
When we reached the restaurant, it gave us a good impression.
The environment is clean, and there are many customers there.
The food in the menu looks so attractive, and BIG.
My father ordered a lot.
When the waiter take our order, he keeps look around, I wonder what he looking at? It was like the waiter didn't respect my father?
When the food served, I wonder again.
Why white rice serve first? Since there are no other dishes.
But nevermind, we just wait.
A while then, dishes served.
What dissapointed me is the size. ><
They really looks so BIG in the menu. But it is not a truth. @@
When I eat the rice, YUCKS..why the rice taste so weird??
I also don't know how to explain that taste, it taste like the rice were not wash before it cooked?
OUCHHHHHH !
Since the size is really small, I can't full at all after finished all. ><><><
The operation of the restaurant is not so systematic.

















The Logo of the Restaurant.














The menu.













So many plates.













1,2,3.....

















Table which full of plates but can't make me full. ><

No comments: