Live your life crazy and love every second of it !

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Food.

5/11/09
Again I, Yee, Yean and Yii went to ate dimsum opposite of our college. *4Y again* hahax
Had lot of fun while crossing the road. =='''
We ordered a lot of food, especially me, as usual. XD
I love 烧卖 & 芋角~
Today happened so many 'tea troubles' ~ Some got a drop of oil, some got an insect. =D














Dimsum~siew mai at the left top corner there XD

After the breakfast/lunch we went to Gurney by bus. Actually we got nothing special to do there, just wanted to travel by bus. XD
After the class I went back home, I had steamboat as my dinner ! How glad !
I love the 'Gold needle mush' *this is not the right name to call in english LOL*^^
Like the soup so much~whee~













Yummy~













Steamboat













Prawns ^^


6/11/09
At the night, I went to eat Nyonya food with my family.
The food is really nice and it is located at nearby of my house.
I done my quick snap as my family can't wait to eat already. Hahax~ =D













Errrrrrr ? @@

















My apple.













Sauce.













My mei's hand =='''













The restaurant













Curry Mutton













Curry Chicken.













@@













Prawn ~!~!













Curry fish.













Yummy ~!~!~!~!~!


Post about foods. LOL
I LOVE FOODS~ =]

No comments: