Live your life crazy and love every second of it !

Friday, February 12, 2010

I am a Libra Girl =]

1017
is
The last four digits of my current handphone number.
The number that I would like to have as car plate number.
The best four digits number for me.
The number of stars to be folded in order to give me as present for my special day.
And, My Birthday date. ^^

Sincerely thanks to my mom

So, 1017 is my birthday, and I am a Libra Girl.
I don't really know whether I have all the characteristics of a Libra, but I do have some of it.
Just like a Libra, I would like everything to be fair and always be in the right way.
Recently, something unfair happened, and it truly made me frustrated with it.
What to say, I was kinda dissapointed with all of these.
We do not do anything wrong, we are the innocent one, we are the victims, we are all the victims of these incidents.

So, it doesn't matter for me, I will continue with my life, everything will be fair.
Sincerely thanks to Tao, who able to make me feel balance whenever I am imbalance. ^^
I will miss you ! Have a great Chinese New Year and get lots of angpaos ! May our wishes come true !!

I am SO happy with the coming of Chinese New Year, these few nights, I able to listen to the firecrackers' sound ! I love it !
And the other great thing is, the cookies for the Chinese New Year ! And all the other junk foods, yummy !
Steamboat is also one my favourite ! With many Flammulina (Gold Needle Mush@@) !

Am I too exciting now? There are still few days for it, but I can't wait for it !!!

Well, my title is Libra, but I am writing about Chinese New Year. @@

What I want to say for overall is,

I love to be a Libra girl !

I love Chinese New Year too !! ^^

No comments: