Live your life crazy and love every second of it !

Monday, September 28, 2009

Seafood, Milk and 'Honey star' !

I ate a lot of seafood for the past 15 years.
Yesterday, I had dinner with my family at tambun there,we ordered lots lots lots of seafood.
I really enjoy it so much, feel so happy until....

I am now allergic to seafood ! ><

I felt good yesterday since nothing happen, and I sleep tight until about 6am morning, I started to feel itchy.
So I woke up, go into the toilet and check. Maybe I am still not yet wake up, I just simply wash my face and then go back to bed again.

This morning, my mei ask me.
' Why you face red red 1?'
My respond.
" What?"

Well, mirror proved that my body is allergic to seafood. It is the first time for my life ! It never happen for the past 15 years !
Allergic to my favourite food !

It is not really so serious, just my skin become a little bit red =X
我红啦 !I am red !
LOL

Drank some milk already, according to my Doctor Lim ( My dad ), milk helps on cure allergy.
I had some 'Honey star' too ! I m Lovin It ~!

Nothing can stop me from eating seafood XD

No comments: