Live your life crazy and love every second of it !

Friday, October 14, 2011

New Section of Life















Nothing you cannot achieve, make it a try and you can see the star even it is in the morning.



It has been 2 months since my last update ! I guess i was too busy to update my blog?
HAHA
I made a decision after my graduation from Diploma, that is to work, rather than to continue my further studies. While working, i will also plan for the others, whether i wanted to continue my studies, or i will just stick with my job, and my life.
Working is totally different with what studies are like, it is more challenging !
I am so glad that i met so many nice and kind people at my work place, and my workplace is neat and tidy, which provide me a really good environment to work with. =)
Beside working, i have other things that i am more interested to do with ! Gonna plan again and i really wish to meet my friends.
WISH ALL OF THEM WAY TOO MUCH !

No comments: