Live your life crazy and love every second of it !

Monday, June 20, 2011

Off to beach !

I went to beach with Chun and his classmates !
They were all so awesome ! Had a really great day there and so glad that I didn't get darker ! HAHAHAHA ~! ^^
I tried Banana Boat for the first time, so great !
But I was so nervous when I fall into the sea, thanks Chun for calming me !!!

Chun and me !



















Before heading to the beach ~















On the way ~ Chun was finding the way, and what I had done was to take picture =P



















Burying our handsome mermaid =P















I am good at drawing on paper, not sand ! <3



















Mine and Him's !



















After we took shower ~












Posing ~














We had steamboat as dinner !



















The guys ~ It is really hard to imagine how big their stomach is !



















The girls ~



















Thanks so much to Chun ! <3
And all his friends !
Had a really great day ~




















Love love love ~

No comments: