Live your life crazy and love every second of it !

Monday, November 1, 2010

I did it ! 25th of October !!!

How could I forgot to update that special day in my blog? OUCH !
On the 25th of October, I got to the top of Penang Hill !!!
Quite a long time we took, since it is the first time, time doesn't matter as well as we able to do it !
Words won't be able to explain my feelings, just try it out by yourself !
Close your eyes and take a deep breathe is the best thing to do there ! ^^

Yea we were sweating~














I like it !














Last Saturday I hang out with Iris and Susan ~ Hee
We went for movie, ' Rise of the mummy'..
It was so funny, and the mummies were really cute ! LOL

Iris & Susan~














I love muffins !! ^^















Eating bread together with jam is something great !

Variety of choices for jam~ Whee ! =)
I love strawberry the most !














'I hate it when I wake up in the middle of my dream, leaving an unfinished story.'
Just updated this to my facebook, I love dreaming a lot !
Sometimes when you dream about something happy, waking up is really something sad !
I'm gonna have a sweet dream tonight ! ^^

No comments: