Live your life crazy and love every second of it !

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Bro ^o^

Happy Birthday to my beloved Brother ! Hohox ~! ^^
Hope he likes the present that we bought to him ! =D
Wish you write good novels, play good games, have good studies !
The day before my Bro's birthday, I went to buy his birthday cake with my mom. We bought a fruit cake ! My favourite when I was a kid, it has been so long time since the last time I ate fruit cakes. Aikx !

The cake.














At the night, we went to a restaurant to celebrate my bro's birthday !
I love this restaurant, because it has 'trains' as a part of its design !

The menu.



















The train.














The head of the train. LOL
It is always my favourite place to sit, but the whole train was full on that day !
Seems like everyone was celebrating my bro's birthday ~ ^^














The bar.














The salad, I love mayonnaise so much ~! ^^














Mushroom soup, a MUST for me if I am eating western food ^o^














The dishes of the day !




























MY FAVOURITE !! THE REASON WHY I AM GOING TO THIS RESTAURANT !!
Cheese baked lobster, I love lobster, so do cheese !
They are definitely bornt to be together ! Yummy ~!














Ice creams ~!
Love the strawberry 1 ^^














and lastly, ME ! ^o^















Wish my brother had a great night ! That night, we met a cute little girl, why she was cute? because her was so 'round' in shape ! She was wearing a dress with flowers pattern and really cute ! Wish to cubit her =P

No comments: