Live your life crazy and love every second of it !

Thursday, July 30, 2009

HOLIDAY !

H-Happy

O-Outgoing

L-Lovely

I-Ice cream

D-Dream

A-Admirable

Y-YEAH


Finally,i am having my holiday !

MUAHAHAHA =D


❤ This holiday,i gonna do lots of things kakax ❤

♥ I want to spend more time together with my family..

♥ I want to cook for my family..

♥ I want to hang out with my friends..

♥ I want to invite some friends come over my house..

♥ I want to watch A LOT of movie ( Only movie, NO drama )

♥ I want to bake cake and cookies..

♥ I want to do something lame..( Too shy to state out XD )

♥ I want to make a birthday card for a friend..

♥ I want to bully my didi and meimei..

♥ I want to plan my new life for next semester..

♥ I want to read..

♥ I want to clean my room..

♥ I want to sing non-stop !

♥ I want to eat alot !!

And lastly, I want to be HAPPY and SMILE everyday !!!! ^^

Hope the people i love and love me be happy always !


I wish all my classmates,

Enjoy your holiday !!


♥ MISS YOU ALL !!! ♥
p/s ( Miss me too ok =X)

No comments: